BrainWin consultants pledge in writing to abide by the Code of Ethics of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC). Their adherence to the Code signifies voluntary assumption of self-discipline above and beyond the law. Key provisions of the Code require that consultants:
- Safeguard confidential information and render impartial, independent advice
- Accept only those client engagements they are qualified to perform
- Agree with the client in advance on the basis for professional charges
- Develop realistic and practical solutions to client problems
BrainWin's Consulting Code of Ethics:
- We will serve our client with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
- We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves or our firms.
- We will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that client's permission.
- We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
- We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge and expertise.
- We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will agree independently and in advance on the basis for our fees and expenses and will charge fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate and commensurate with the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- We will disclose to our clients in advance any fees or commissions that we will receive for equipment, supplies or services we recommend to our clients.
- We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms, and sole practitioners and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent the consulting profession, consulting firms, or sole practitioners.
Please contact us, we will be happy to help you:
BRAINWIN Consulting, Outsourcing and Training Services
Zwanenlaan 23, B-3090 Overijse (Brussels) - Belgium
Phone: +32 (0)2 688.20.56 - Fax: +32 (0)2 687.69.83
© BrainWin 2004 | Project Management Consulting Outsourcing Training Coaching